The German based mechanical engineering company CeraCon GmbH, was founded in 2000 and has its head office in Weikersheim / Baden-Wuerttemberg. A decade on finds CeraCon with approximately 100 employees, working in three business areas in two different locations. The main business of CeraCon is designing, manufacturing and selling, customer specific machine systems for two different purposes:
- The manipulation of components, to facilitate the automated application of Foam seals. This can be from standard format systems to highly complex integrated processes.
- Thermal Treatment of components, either for the curing requirements of the applied foam sealant or for other customer specific needs. This is through horizontal or vertical designed oven systems.
Should the customer prefer to receive completed, pre-processed parts, CeraCon offer the additional service of contract gasketing. This can be for small or large quantities. The main market sectors for CeraCon are predominantly:
- Automotive industry
- Suppliers to the automotive industry
- Electrical / electronics industry
- White goods industry and the corresponding OEMs
CeraCon has a truly international supply capability, which results in more than 50% of the systems produced being for export customers.